2. Corpus Christi will livestream the life story of St. Faustina at 2:15 PM, before the Eucharistic Holy Hour for Divine Mercy Sunday which starts at 3:00 PM. Watch LIVE on the Parish website:www.corpuschristisc.org/divine-mercy-chaplet
3. Bishop Robert Guglielmone, along with the recommendation of the College of Consultors, extended the suspension of all public liturgical celebrations until April 30. Funerals and weddings may occur at the discretion of Father Joseph, but will be celebrated privately with just the immediate family present.
4. If you need a priest for the Anointing of the Sick or Last Rites, please call the Parish Office at (803) 359-4391.
5. If you need to go to Confession, the catechism states “where the individual faithful find themselves in the painful impossibility of receiving sacramental absolution, it should be remembered that perfect contrition, coming from the love of God, beloved above all things, expressed by a sincere request for forgiveness (that which the penitent is at present able to express) and accompanied by votum confessionis, that is, by the firm resolution to have recourse as soon as possible to sacramental confession, obtains forgiveness of sins, even mortal ones - cf. CCC 1452.”
6. The Parish Office will deliver a pre-recorded message from Father Joseph through a computerized autodialer. If you do not receive the phone call by tomorrow, please update your personal and contact information on the website: www.corpuschristisc.org/update-parishioners-info
7. Corpus Christi will livestream the Daily Mass, celebrated by Fr. Joseph Monday through Saturday at 8:30 AM. Make an act of spiritual communion, unite yourself with the Mass through the website, and receive the spiritual benefit of Communion. Also, the Holy Church grants a partial indulgence for each spiritual Communion - we can apply this indulgence to the departed, who cannot receive Communion any more:www.corpuschristisc.org/watch-mass-live
8. The Parish will livestream the celebration of midday prayer services at 12:00 PM every day - a new novena will commence this Monday imploring the stop of the pandemic: www.corpuschristisc.org/prayer-services
9. If you have any spiritual questions and/or needs, or would like to say hello and chat with Fr. Joseph, he will be at the Parish Office to receive your phone calls, Monday through Saturday from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
10. Assistance Ministry will be OPEN to assist you and the community with any utility bills and rental expenses, and/or to provide food from the Parish pantry - Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9AM through 11AM:www.corpuschristisc.org/assistance-ministry1
13. The Parish is putting together a prayer service video of the Holy Rosary led by parishioners of Corpus Christi. If you would like to participate, please send a proper video to this email address of you and your family praying one Our Father, one Hail Mary and one Glory Be.
14. Please send to this email address a proper picture of your family watching the Holy Mass from home. We will share them with the Corpus Christi community on the Parish website next week.
15. Fr. Joseph and the Parish Office are truly grateful to all parishioners who give online or drop their envelopes through the mail slot (next to the entrance door of the Parish Office). Your contributions are an incredible help during this challenging time:www.corpuschristisc.org/online-offertory
May the Lord God richly bless you and your families. Let us keep going wholeheartedly together.
Corpus Christi Catholic Church 2350 Augusta Hwy | Lexington SC 29072 Tel 803.359.4391 | Fax 803.359.8885